Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

These Boots Were Made For Smokin'


In the summer of 1997, I found these smoking boots in my backyard. I have no idea who or what inhabited these size 11 ropers, and furthermore, who "blew away" the wearer of these boots. Could have been Dirty Harry, could have been Josie Wales, could have been SHC. At any rate, it was a rare find indeed. I quickly ran into my house, grabbed my camera, and snapped a photo before the smoke subsided.
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger .. said...

    wow. Great photo. You should front like you blew away some asshole that came in to yer yard to gank a chicken. I think it's legal to smoke a dork if he tries to get up on your livestock. If it aint, it oughta...

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I believe it was The Cowboy/Narrator from The Big Lebowski.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home