Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Thursday, May 26, 2005


This is "Future in the World of 1 Million Yawns" I was thinking this morning, as I rose from a deep and medicated sleep, about the millions and billions of people in this world who rise from bed every morning to engage in yet another day's worth of repetition. It is amazing to me how we as people can do this every day, truly amazing. What is the motivation? Where is the reward? How do we condition ourselves to do this? Human beings are extremely versatile creatures; we can adapt to myriad situations very easily. And somewhere, deep within us all, there is a strange energy that seems to propel us through our days. I once heard that every life is made up of many very small victories, and very few large ones. This piece here is a compilation of those very small victories, hell, it is a small victory, for me at least.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home