Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Monday, June 06, 2005

Memory Orb (Summer version)


The Memory Orb serves the mist in a heated daylight hour on 22nd St. When evening hits the lingering dust will tell us, golden and diffused, that we'll sleep under buzzing insect trees this night and count endless stars 'cause it is so dark, and the eyes can focus on one single and ancient dead sun to block out the rest of the lights and make it just one, just one. The Memory Orb can do this, it does this. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM , Blogger Hal Jalikakic said...

    Aaah, I loved that house...I didn't even live there, yet half the great memories of my childhood come from that place...I think I remember that Croquet ball too...might have even been there the day you took this...laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeee

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Grobe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home