Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Diffuser


This is "Diffuser".
I can't seem remember my dreams these past few weeks, I know I'm having them, but upon waking, I can't recall one single detail from them. I used to always remember my dreams. Sometimes I'd remember them for years and years. To this day I recall a dream I had when I was very young. It involved some sort of Uncle Sam type figure and a large audience watching, he was performing tricks or something, and at the same time pointing to people in the crowd and saying, "I want you for the US Army" Fucking weird to say the least. So yes, a few weeks ago I woke up from a dead and dreamless sleep to construct the Diffuser. Even when I mounted it on the wall it still had some forgotten dream residue spilling all around its edges. Fuzzy, yet bright. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Lefty said...

    You wake up in the middle of the night and make Chartpack art? I never knew this.

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Joe said...

    No, this piece made itself. I just woke up to pee.

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger Lefty said...

    I put the Diffuser on my computer desktop. Fuzzy blurry non-focus at work is just an illusion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home