Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Ceiling is Breached

surrounded
and floating

I call from some far off place
lost in a deep deep deep sleep

nobody hears and nobody is there
I feel strange here, alone

a whisper in this space
some fragmented reality

not true not true
can I control it this time?

one time I did
and knew where to go

left my bed and came
out through the roof

over what I knew and
what was familiar to me

felt alone felt augmented
but stayed with it just ‘cause

wanted to see how far I’d get
wanted to see if I could stand it

yeah, I guess I was out there
for some time, just drifting

felt kinda good, felt kinda
strange felt that I should return

but decided to stay
because here I don’t worry

here I don’t have concerns
here I’m detached from everything

this strange place, whatever and
wherever it is, feels like nothing

sometimes to feel nothing is
a great relief

in the permanent place
too much is felt everyday

and it’s not to say I’ll stay
in this strange place forever

but I’ll stay here for as long
as I can…

to feel nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home