Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hermit Crab

Today I rose from some Paxilated sleep. Rose maybe too fast and scratched my balding head. Maybe getting a zit or two on my freckled forehead - I didn't want to mess with it too much for fear of it getting infected and taking over my whole life (via Cronenberg). Tried to remember my dreams but anxious thoughts of the day flood my head and I can't recall the images from my slumber - wish I could. The radio was on and Sarak was next to me, she's always telling me to "get up, get up" but I just can't get up the way I used to. I thought that when you get older it is easier to get up earlier? The ol' go-to-bed-early-and-rise-early routine. Well, fuck that, because the older I get the more tired I am. The radio is on, NPR, and W is being interviewed and talking some nonsense in his stop-start style of speaking, I really hate the way he speaks. Like a southern preacher, but more scattered and indirect. Seems he can say whatever he wants and people won't even care because by the time he gets to his point, nobody remembers what it was in the first place. Yeah, this morning started the usual way - confused, bemused, angry, hungry and distorted.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM , Blogger .. said...

    i kind of like the way GW talks, it reminds me of the fucknuts i grew up with back in Red Boiling Springs Tennessee. All stupid, but smart in the way that they now how to wait til the very last fucking second before tossing the lit m-80 out the car winda'. Werd, this has no point.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home