Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Monday, December 11, 2006

This half wrought thought

My art gone like it never even began. Sorry not an artist, but liked the colors anyway. On a wall for a while. I miss the warm days rolling around. Quick up a curb and two wheels balanced across. Like nobody else. Too hard to find the similarities now. Behind a desk in a vacuum. Switched off and dormant until I'm triggered again. I can't speak what I want anymore. I can't express my expressions. Some friends made it better, always. I trust the past to know the future. Another job. Tuck in that shirt. Play nice to everyone I hate. Hate what I see coming. Love the fact that this is not permanent. Hopelessly unhip to the hip and much better now. Tape to dead wood. Dead wood to dead skin. Thwack! I loved the sound and feeling. Something I could do, a talent perhaps. Dead wood to metal to urethane to dirty concrete. Something I could do, a talent perhaps. Used to could. Dizzy and falling down sometimes. Getting thinner when I should be getting fatter. Maybe have some disease. I dunno, not crippled yet but a glance in reflective material casts back a weird visage that I do not recognize sometimes. Where'd that hair go? Why the long face? Getting old is strange. I know I can do what I did. No chances given here. Not the right look. The right voice. The right posture. The right sideways and multiple upsidedown perspective. Shadow cast on a windy street. What'd it say back to me? Maybe hid this winter somewhere in the recesses of a restless mind. Knowing it was going to be cold. Very cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home