Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Monday, April 25, 2005

Points of Departure...


This is "Points of Departure" a piece for Scott O. from the short lived band that we had in '96 called Droplet. I remember wanting to name a song Points of Departure, but Scott the shoegazer wouldn't have it. He said that it sounded too Jazzy, what?! Anyway, I name some of these pieces after rejected song titles by former and current bands that I'm in. You know the old addage: How do you make a drummer stop playing? Put a piece of sheet music in front of him! Hahahahaha... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Joe said...

    Jeff (aka Hal Jalikakic) now has this piece. Gave it to him while down in the depths of California. MP says that my own comments to my blog reminds him of a man punching himself in the balls. Good analogy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home