Morninghater

Out of the granite and into the green

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What I did before going to see Echo & The Bunnymen

Rock concerts can be fun, but so can the stuff you do before leaving the house for the night. Yes, Sara and I went to see the Bunnymen at the Fillmore in San Francisco. It was fun, sounded good too. It was even better when the two shit splats in front of us finally left after leaning over and talking loudly to eachother through the first half of the Bunnymen's set. I hate people like that; they're not even at the show to see the band. Stupid. Go to yr lame, cologne esconced bar and waste time, but don't do it in front of me while I'm watching one of my favorite bands play. But before any of that happened I decided to photograph a few more OCD pieces for your un-enjoyment, enjoy!


Steps to the sun



The progressive decline of physical attributes


Huh?!! 360 flip over the carpet gap

yet again...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home